I Have a Crazy, Yet Wonderful, Neighbor

My neighbor behind us can be kind of crazy sometimes. He lives with his wife, supposedly, but I've never seen her. I wonder what the inside of his house must look like because I swear he's got to be a pack rat!

Last summer, if I dug up any rocks or removed anything from my yard and left it lay back by the shed until garbage day, Kenny (the neighbor), would inevitably come over and ask what we were going to do with it. If we were just going to throw it out, he's ask if he could have it. I have no idea what he does with all this stuff, but he takes it, which is good for us. Saves us from having to haul it away to the dump.

This morning, Kenny came over to ask if he could have the piles of cedar branches and leaves Mike had raked up yesterday from under our cedar trees in the back. He just left the huge pile there, hoping the wind would die down soon so we could burn it.

I told Kenny to take it if he wanted, it was fine with me. He said something about using it for mulch or something around his newly planted trees.

More power to ya, Kenny! Mike's going to be thrilled that he doesn't have to burn it or haul it away!

0 comments: