Treat Your Cat Right

My cats are constantly chasing each other, running, and jumping through the house as if it were their own personal jungle gym. Any little speck of dust floating across the floor is sure to catch their attention and keep them entranced for long periods of time. They love their toys, even confiscating the dogs' toys once in a while for their own enjoyment.

I'm always on the lookout for the next great cat toy to keep my cats active and healthy. I swear, they probably have more toys between the two of them then my kids do. I found a great website where I can buy cat supplies at a low price, which means I can buy more for my fur babies for less.

JeffersPet has a wonderful stock of toys, beds, treats, and stain/odor removers that will make any cat or cat lover purr with contentment.

1 comments:

Unknown May 7, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

I have soooooo many cat toys laying around my appartment that I can't even move without stepping on one. I will deff. check out the site though cause I am always looking for something new. I actually work for Nature's Earth Products, we make Feline Pine cat litter. It is 100% natural and safe for your cats and the environment. I was wondering if you would like to try a sample. If you would like to try it, please send me an email at Sberzenski@naturesearth.com. I look forward to hearing from you and keep up the good work! :)