Tuesday Toot

I'm almost there! I had another call yesterday from NTI, where I'll be working from home soon! They think I'm a strong candidate for their program, and have sent me over to another site to get the ball rolling. I have a couple more tests to take, but I should be starting a work from home job very soon!

I'm really excited about the opportunity! The only downside is I have to do some rearranging in the house to accommodate my job. Since I'll be doing customer service work over the phone, I have to have a quiet place to work, and right now, the computer is in our living room. All our bedrooms are full of children, so I'll be switching rooms with my oldest since he has a huge walk-in closet. I'm turning the closet into my office.

Sounds funny, I know. But it'll work, and I'll have the quiet that I need to get the job done. Besides, the closet is the size of another room.

1 comments:

Unknown May 6, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Sounds like an exciting time for you! Congrats on the new opportunity!