Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Have you seen it? What great viewing material! I missed it when it was shown on the website, but I came across it last night on Hulu.com. It's about 43 minutes long, and I laughed through the entire thing!

Starring Neil Patrick Harris and "Firefly's" Nathan Fillion, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog had me glued to my seat. Dr. Horrible (Neil Patrick Harris) wants to join the Evil League of Evil and win the girl of his dreams, but his nemisis, Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillion) stands in his way. This web exclusive is almost too ridiculous to believe, but definitely a must-see!

The music is great, especially the duets. Who knew Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion could sing? Great stuff, I'm telling ya!

Watch it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

It's great stuff, indeed!

NPH has actually been doing Broadway/musical theatre for quite some time now. Unfortunately, media doesn't ever cover these events or much of anything having to do with musical theatre. Such a shame as you've got legendary performers and many triple threats. But anyway! Yeah, Neil has been in a couple Sondheim productions even; performing twice with THE Patti LuPone and THE George Hearn in Sweeney Todd, and starring in the revival production of Assassins. Clips of these are on You Tube if you're interested. :)

Live, Laugh, Blog July 30, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

I had no idea that Neil Patrick Harris did musical theatre. I wondered what happened to him since the Doogie Howser MD days. He's doing commercials now too. Just this evening, I saw an Old Spice commercial with him dressed in a doctor's lab coat. At the end, he says something to the effect of, "I used to pretend to be a doctor." Then, he puts his stethoscope on the patient's forehead. Funny how he's gone from the limelight, so to speak, and all of a sudden I'm seeing him everywhere!

Donna July 31, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

I love Dr. Horrible! I hope Joss Whedon makes more installments..woot woot!