Upgrade To An LCD Monitor

What I wouldn't give to have a bigger monitor for my computer. With my eyesight being so poor, I have everything enlarged on the screen, but a bigger screen would make it that much easier.

Buy.com has quite a few lcd monitors to choose from, and their prices aren't bad. LCD monitors sure have come down in price since they first came on the market. I like the ability to put them up against a wall to save space. Even though you've got a huge 24" monitor, it isn't taking up any space at all because you can place it right next to the wall because they are so flat.

Some day, I'll have a new monitor for my computer. I'm thinking a 24" one should do the trick!

1 comments:

Career Rocketeer August 3, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

This is an excellent guide for LCD monitors.

Well, Which Green Electronics? has not only tested and evaluated the leading green products, but has also combined its test results and best picks with those researched and collected from the industry's top review sites so to give you an easy and simple recommendation of which ones you should choose.

Please visit http://www.whichgreenelectronics.com for more information and product recommendations.