Chinese Food And The X-Files

Mother/Son day was a success!

First, we went out for Chinese Food. What a treat! Tristan and I are the only ones in the family that likes Chinese food, and it was delicious! I ate too much, of course, and was ready for a nap afterward.

We stopped at the mall since we had a few minutes before the movie and browsed in the shoe store. I found some really cool hightops that I think I'm going to go back and get this week. Tristan found some shoes he wants for school.

We saw the movie "The X-Files I Want To Believe". It was pretty good. Not so much in the way of paranormal-ly like the X-files is known for, but a good movie non the less. I was surprised at Mulder's scruffy look at the beginning of the movie, and just when it started growing on me, he shaved the beard off.

I think we're going to make this a regular thing. Maybe a once a month deal. It was nice to spend some one-on-one time with Tristan. He's growing up so fast, and in just a couple of years he'll be gone on his own. It was good to catch up on his life and learn a little more about him. I had a great time!

0 comments: