Headache

I have had a headache for two days now. I go to bed with it, and I wake up with it. It's one of those headaches that hurts more every time you move your eyes too far one direction. It starts behind my right eye and extends over the top of the right side of my head.

No amount of ibuprofen has worked. I've taken Benadryl. That seemed to help alleviate the pain somewhat, but left me groggy for more than four hours. This leads me to believe that it's an allergy problem. My nose has been a little stuffy and sneezy-feeling for a day or two. Either that or it's a sinus infection. In which case, I'm just fooling myself with the Benadryl because I'll need antibiotics to make it go away, which will lead to a yeast infection and I'll feel like crap for what will seem like forever.

Nothing like a good ol' headache to put you in a bad mood.

0 comments: