I Want to be a Nurse

Just so I can wear the cute nurses uniforms they wear. Is that weird? It probably is. All joking aside, I love those things! They're so comfortable and roomy. And they have pockets. Very nice pockets that hold lots of things. And they come in all colors and prints. I especially like going to a children's doctor because the nursed usually have on fun, festive prints.

I made myself a nurses top once. It was my first time making a pattern just after I learned how to use a sewing machine, and I chose it because the pattern was very easy. Little did I know at the time it was going to be my most favorite shirt to wear in my entire closet. I wish I had had the foresight to make a couple more before my eyesight went to hell because I love it.

I'm not a nurse, but I play one at home.

0 comments: