Life Insurance

After taking a look at what this family does for fun, and having a morbid personality at time (a lot of the time, actually) I began wondering if we should purchase more life insurance. Mike says I'm crazy and that we are fine with what we have through his job, but I'm not so sure.

Funerals are costly nowadays, and with me being disabled, I don't know that I could swing it if he died on me. Of course, if he knows what's good for him, he won't go doing anything like that. But, that's another discussion.

I started by taking a look at www.wholesaleinsurance.net to get an idea of pricing.The site is pretty cool in that you can enter your information and it'll bring up a bunch of quotes for you to compare. I still don't know if we'll go the route of extra life insurance, but at least now I have some idea of what it'll cost and can make a more informed decision when it's time.

0 comments: