Something to Spruce up the Joint

Every Fall, I start feeling the need to change things up. You know, a fresh coat of paint on the walls, cleaning that doesn't usually get done, like closets and windows, that sort of thing. I don't know why. Maybe it's the thought of being shut in soon because Winter is just around the corner. I tend to be a little anal about the whole thing. By Spring, everything I've done the Fall before is old and driving me crazy and I can't wait to get out!

This year, I've decided to spruce up the outside a little bit. I've been looking at address signs to go on the front of the house. Right now, we have no numbers on the front of the house and only an ugly old metal sign at the end of the driveway to mark our place in this world. While the metal sign is mandatory per the county, I'd like to have something decorative to not only identify our house, but to accentuate it as well.

What's your thoughts?

0 comments: