Disneyland Tickets

I don't know about you, but I am a big kid at heart, and love, love, love Disney. One day, I'd like to take a trip out to California and take in the sites at Disneyland. Disneyland tickets are pretty reasonably priced, too. For less than $100, you can get a park hopper ticket that allows you to see just about everything! Man, I'd sure like to go.

I mean, who doesn't like Disney? Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Cinderella, it's a kid's dream come true. Of course, I don't see us getting there anytime soon with kids. Maybe once they are out of the house, Mike and I can afford to go. Sounds like a trip for kids, but really I think I could be 80 years old and still want to go.

Who here has been to Disneyland? What's it like? Let me know some of your favorite attractions and what you thought of the whole thing. I'm so excited! I really think this could be an awesome trip!

0 comments: