E Books

Ever since I got my Kindle Fire, I'm all about e books. It's like I'm obsessed and can't get enough. I've filled my Kindle with so many books, I don't see how I'll ever get through them all, but God help me, I can't stop! Never in my life have I owned so many books at once. I can only imagine what my walls would look like if I actually had this many books in written form. I'd have to buy a bigger house.....or kick the kids out and use their rooms. I love, love, love my Kindle.

The fun thing about having my Kindle is that the kids are starting to get into reading e books. They think it's cool that I can sit down and read anywhere, anytime, and have a choice of what to read without having to carry several books. They each have iPods, which are totally capable of reading e books, so several times over the past few weeks, I've had to help them upload books to them so they can read. This is my favorite part because pre-Kindle, it was like pulling teeth to get them to read a book. The only time they ever read anything was when they had a book report due, and even then they complained constantly about it.

I'm not sure why it's such a big difference in attitude toward reading, but whatever the reason, I'll take it!

0 comments: