Late to Bed, Early to Rise

It is 4:42 in the morning, and here I sit writing on this blog. Why, you ask? Well, because I'm just that kind of wife, I guess.

Mike had to get up at 3:30 this morning to go to work, and being the kind, sympathetic wife I am, I got up with him, made his lunch, brewed some coffee, and saw him out the door. Now, I'm wide awake.

There's something wrong with this picture. Most wives wouldn't even get out of bed at such an early hour, much less make a lunch and coffee for their husbands. Most women probably wouldn't even know he had gone.

I guess I'm just good that way. I'm not entirely sure he knew or cared that I was up with him. He kind of looked like a zombie when he left here. I think he agrees that 3:30 is too early.

I hope he remembered to put the car on auto-pilot before he went back to sleep.

0 comments: