Trailer Hitches and Broken Down Cars

I swear, if Mike looks at one more Blazer and says, "See, his trailer hitch is higher than ours. I wonder why ours is so low?" I'm going to scream. This is an almost daily occurrence when we go out somewhere. I don't know what the big deal is. It's a trailer hitch, for goodness sake. It's been on the vehicle for years and has worked just fine for whatever he's had to tow, so what's the big deal? I've given up trying to answer his silly question, because a) I really don't know what I'm talking about, and b) it doesn't matter anyway because he's going to ask again tomorrow.

And while we're on the subject of cars, I have decided I'm living for the day when all the children are out of the house and we can afford to buy a new car. We have two vehicles at this very moment that are either not running or in need of expensive repairs. Mike does his best to keep them going, but man, old cars can nickel and dime a person to death! It's never ending the repairs that need to be done on these cars.

I do apologize for this venting post, but it had to be done. Sometimes things just build and build until you have to let them out before you explode.

Now, back to your previously scheduled programming.

0 comments: