Gas Grills vs. Charcoal Grills

I'm thinking about buying Mike a new gas grill for Father's Day. The charcoal grill we currently have is very old, and several years ago, the children used it as a platform to jump off of into the snowbanks. The wooden side tray is all bent downward from their jumping, so you can't place anything on it anymore. The bottom is rusting through and ash falls to the ground.

I'm not sure about getting the gas grill, though. He always raves about how much better the flavor is from the charcoal grills. What opinions do you have about the difference between the two? Should I stick with the charcoal or go for the gas one which is much more impressive?

2 comments:

Anonymous May 25, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

I am thoroughly enjoying reading your blog. What a blessing it is to me. I am nominating you for the Versatile Blog Award and hope you will accept it in the loving manner in which I intend it. For more information check out the award at http://versatileblogaward.wordpress.com

Live, Laugh, Blog May 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM  

Thank you so much, Spiritsisters! I'm so glad you are enjoying my blog! It means so much that you took the time to tell me your opinion and award me such an honor. I will display it with pride!