Yonka

Somebody stop me! I am just a wealth of information and opinion lately!

A few days ago I posted about Dermalogica skincare products. Today, I'm talking about Yonka, a leading skincare line that specializes in all natural aroma-therapeutic skincare. This stuff has been around since the 1950's, and is excellent for healthy skin.

All the ingredients are plant and mineral based, derived from the essential oils of over 130 plants from the Mediterranean. Each product is scientifically backed and proven effective in fighting skin cell damage, the signs of aging, and environmental contaminants. Using these products diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, sloughs away dead skin cells, and leaves behind smoother, firmer, younger, healthier looking skin.

My goodness! I'd better get a better job just so I can afford all these wonderful products!

0 comments: