DIY Jewelry

It's been a while, but I've been busy.

.....busy making DIY jewelry!

I am hooked. I can't stop making it. I have way too much, but I don't care. It's like.....like Christmas each time I make a new piece. It's safe to say all the women in my family are getting my homemade jewelry for their birthdays and Christmas this year. Who knows? Maybe the men will, too. I don't care if they don't like it. If I give it away, I can make more!

MUAHAHAHAHA........

Seriously, though. Isn't this gorgeous?


It's my favorite. It reminds me of those candy necklaces I used to wear as a kid. I had a permanent colored ring around my neck one summer from those things; man I loved them so! 

So, I'll be making my own rendition of these necklaces soon. I have to pick up some clay and figure out where to hide my beads until they dry, but once I finish the necklace, I'll post pictures. I'm so excited! 


0 comments: