New Job On The Horizon

I finally got the call I've been waiting for the last couple of weeks! I applied for a customer service job that I can do from home, and I got the first interview call on Friday. My DVR counselor told me about a site called NTI Central that hires people with disabilities to do work from home.

The initial interview was pretty simple. They just wanted to verify the information I had given them when I applied, such as my previous work experience and what equipment I have in my home office. I was supposed to take a test after the interview, but because I met all of their qualifications, they decided to skip that step and have me go ahead and interview for the job I'm interested in.

So, I'm expecting a call within the next couple of days to have a more specific interview and get the ball rolling.