Time To Lose Weight

While walking through WalMart last Friday, it occurred to me that I could feel the fat on my stomach jiggling a little bit as I walked. Right then and there, I decided it was time to get back on some sort of workout again.

Over the last year, I've lost about 40 pounds, but have put about 10 pounds back on over the winter. With the weather being so cold, I couldn't get out and walk and garden. I got out of the habit of eating healthy, too, and the weight just crept back on.

So this morning, I ate a small bowl of cereal, and for lunch I had a salad. By then, the temperature had warmed up a bit, so I took a one mile walk. Boy, have I gotten out of shape! One mile was all I could manage, but it won't be long before I'm back up to my three miles a day.

My mind is set. I'm NOT going to allow myself to gain that weight back. It stops. Here and now!