Update On Rebecca's MRI

Well, the good news is, Rebecca's MRI results came back fine. No tumors or anything that is causing her vision loss. The bad news is, we still don't know what is causing her problem.

I guess I'm relieved that she doesn't have some kind of tumor in her brain, but I'm still worried. Now, she has to go see a neurologist, which we will do April 23rd. From what I understand, she may have to have a spinal tap to determine if she has this Papillodema thing or not.

The nurse at the hospital wouldn't let me go in with her for the MRI, which made me mad, but she did fine. I'm hoping they will let me go in with her for the spinal tap if she has to have one. I don't know if they allow that or not, but I want to be with her so she's not so scared. She's a brave girl, but I'll admit, a spinal tap scares me to death! I don't let her know that, though.

When I know more, I'll be sure to post it here.

0 comments: