A Virtual Makeover For Me

A couple of weeks ago, I made a post about a website that specializes in virtual body makeovers. To refresh your memory, check out the post here. Anyway, BeautyBodyStyle.com ran a contest for the bloggers promoting their site. The blogger that wrote the best review of their site would win one of their virtual body makeovers for free. Guess what? That winner is me!

I haven't had a chance yet to go through the process of finding out how bad my fashion sense is yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you all know how it went. The site itself is really cool, with lots of free advice. The owner really knows her stuff, I'm tellin' ya!

I'm really excited to get started on it. Who knows? With all this weight I'm going to lose, I'll need a new wardrobe. It'll be nice to know how to dress my new, skinny body!

0 comments: