Crazy Eights

I was tagged by my friend Synergy over at Syn's Life, to write eight crazy, random things about myself. I've been called crazy on a number of occasions, so this shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks, Syn!

1. I'm an animal lover. I have three dogs, two cats, and some fish. I've had birds and iguanas too.

2. Often time, my mouth flies open before my brain kicks in and I end up saying things I shouldn't. This has gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion.

3. I like working on cars.

4. I treat my dogs as if they were babies, baby talk and all.

5. I like peanut butter on my pancakes and waffles.

6. I'm addicted to Mountain Dew, and go through withdrawal if I run out.

7. My hair is long, but I prefer it short. I only keep it long because my husband like it that way better. I would really like to cut it.

8. My favorite movie is LaBamba.

TAGGING RULES:
Each player starts with 8 random things about themselves.
At the end of your post, tag 8 people and include their names & links.Those who are tagged will post about their own 8 random things, including these rules as well.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

And now I'm tagging:

Zoloft Mom
The Life & Times

0 comments: