American Idol-It's Time

It's time for Jason to go, that is.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find him incredibly boring? I seriously believe if he didn't have those piercing blue eyes and those dreadlocks, he'd have been booted off a long time ago.

Now, don't get me wrong. He can sing, that is true. He just isn't in the same class as the other three on the show tonight. He's the type of singer that you don't mind listening to at a party or even at a bar singing karaoke. You'd probably even comment on his singing ability in a situation like that. There is no way I'd pay good money to actually attend one of his concerts, though. He's just not that impressive.

I really hope America gets it right this week and sends Jason home. David Cook, David Archuletta, and Syesha Mercado deserve the top three spots. They've worked hard, and have impressed the hell out of me at one point or another.

My hope is that David Cook wins this year's competition. I have a feeling it's going to be neck and neck between him and David A, though. They are both awesome, and both will have bright futures no matter who wins.

If you'd like to voice your opinion, or just let everyone know who you're voting for, leave me a comment to this post. I'd really like to hear who you think should win this year!

0 comments: