Rummage Sale Treasures

Back in March, I posted about our VCR. It had broken, and finding a replacement was proving to be unsuccessful........until today!

My Mom and I hit a couple garage/rummage sales before everyone showed up for Tristan's birthday party. Nothing special at any of them, and I was disappointed. We decided to stop at one last one before heading home. I found some great things!

I found a "like new" George Foreman Rotisserie. My kids love the rotisserie chicken from the deli, and now I can make it. Cost me $2.

I bought a Bissell Spotlifter. I've been wanting one for the longest time! With three dogs, two cats, and three kids, I don't know how I survived this long without one! Cost me $3.

I found a few articles of clothing for the kids. Nothing special, but they were happy. Cost me $1.

Here's the real deal! I found a VCR! I brought it home, hooked it up, and it worked! Mike was so happy! Now, he can watch his homemade fishing videos again. I think I scored some big-time points with this purchase! Cost me $2!

For a grand total of $8, I got some really great items that I've been wanting!

I love garage sales!

0 comments: