Mountain Dew Drinkers: Listen Up!

My name is Shawn, and I am addicted to Mountain Dew. I've been drinking Mountain Dew for as long as I can remember. I don't remember a time when I didn't drink Mountain Dew. I know it isn't good for me, but I can't help myself. I don't want to help myself.


Sure, I drink other sodas on occasion, but only if Mountain Dew isn't available. The others will do in a pinch, but my soda of choice is, and always will be, Mountain Dew.


OK, enough of that.


Have you tried the three new flavors Mountain Dew has out right now? The three new flavors were created by Dew drinkers, and are being voted on at DewMocracy.com. Only one flavor will remain.


Here's my rundown on the new flavors:


SuperNova-a blast of strawberry melon and ginseng: This one is the best in my opinion. Although not as good as the original, I think this will be the last one standing.


Voltage-charged with raspberry citrus and ginseng: I do not like this one at all. Too much raspberry for my taste.


Revolution-infused with wild berry and ginseng: This one is OK. Not great, but not bad either.


Try them all and let me know what you think!

0 comments: