Kona Luna Coffee

I am a big coffee drinker. I'm just not myself in the morning without at least one cup. Usually, it's two or three before I'm really ready to start my day. A good cup of coffee is important to me.

I like a bold, rich flavor. If it is weak, it isn't worth drinking. I'm always trying new brands, new flavors in my search for the perfect cup of coffee. There are a lot of good coffees out there, but let me tell you. There are some bad ones too.

One coffee that I'd like to try is Kona coffee. It's a gormet coffee from the island of Hawaii. Claiming to be the best coffee in the world, I'm anxious to give it a try. Kona coffee is minimally processed to retain a bold, robust flavor. It's the perfect blend of body, acidity, and balance. I want a cup just reading about it!

The funny thing is, I never used to be a coffee drinker. I don't think I even touched a cup of coffee until my late twenties or early thirties. Now, I don't start my day without it. The search continues for the perfect cup of coffee. My next destination is going to be KonaLuna.com.

0 comments: