The New Love Of My Life

I have fallen in love all over again.


We're dog sitting for my in-laws while they are away on vacation. They have two dogs, and I was not looking forward to watching them. With the addition of those two, I have five dogs and two cats in my house. Not all of the dogs get along (my black lab is the bully), and I have to keep them separated to avoid a dog fight. It's no easy feat taking all five dogs out to go to the bathroom, let me tell you!

Now, having said all that, I have discovered that it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Aside from the extra trips outside, extra feedings, and making sure every dog is where they need to be to avoid conflict, I have fallen in love.


Rufus is a pure bred German Shepard. He's just over a year old, and weighs about 90 lbs. He's a big baby, who really has no idea he is so big. He has stolen my heart, and my in-laws may be minus a dog when they return.

0 comments: