I Am Beat!

What a productive day! I had no idea when I woke up this morning that I would be so busy today.

It started off with a trip to the doctor's office for a physical. Tristan needed his bi-annual physical to play sports. Bonus! He got his immunizations at the same visit. Two birds with one stone, ya know?

Then, on to the store for a few things, and a milkshake from McDonalds bought by Tristan. He's such a good son!

Pulling into the driveway, Tristan remembered he needed to go to the school to get his "pink card" to play football. It's essentially a permission slip provided by the school saying he meets all the requirements to play. Equipment handout is this coming Monday and he can't get his without it. So, off to the school we went where I dished out $25 for the pink card.

Back home for an hour or so where I washed a load of towels, and then me and the kids headed out to have a swim at the school pool. Admission is free, and we swam for almost two hours. It was a blast!

After the pool, we all went to the store, dripping wet, to buy something for supper. Back home, I made supper, cleaned up, changed clothes, and out the door again! Tristan and I went to the weight room where he lifted weights and I ran on the treadmill and lifted some weights for an hour.

Now, I'm finally home for the night. Thank goodness for that! I am tired, but pleased. I got tons of exercise today. I suppose tomorrow I won't be so please when my muscles ache from overuse.

0 comments: