Does This Make Me A Bad Parent?

I am not looking forward to tomorrow, and I'm feeling guilty about it. I got roped into working the concession stand at the ballpark across the street for the little boys' baseball tournament. I've been asked before if I could help out, and I've always come up with one excuse or another as to why I couldn't.

This time however, I couldn't come up with anything so I had to say yes. I really don't want to. I'm actually afraid to because of my eyesight. I'm afraid to be around large groups of people, and I hate that feeling. I hate looking stupid.

It's only 2 1/2 hours, and Tristan said he'd come down and help out too, so I suppose it won't be that bad. I know I should be helping out since my kids take part in the sports, but it scares me to death.

Wish me luck. I think I'm going to need it.

0 comments: