I Missed Trace Adkins....Again!

I've told Mike from the beginning of our relationship that if he ever wanted to do something special for me, he could take me to either a Toby Keith or Trace Adkins concert.

Well, guess what? Apparently he doesn't want to do anything special for me because I have yet to see either. Even with obvious hinting and gentle prodding, he still hasn't taken me.

I know he's not into concerts, but wouldn't you think he'd suck it up for me? Isn't that what husbands do for their wives? I mean, I know I sacrifice every day for him. What's up with that?

Now, if I said I wanted him to buy Boston Red Sox Tickets to see a baseball game, I'm sure he'd jump right to that. We'd be booked on a plane to Boston in no time. Go figure.

I don't get it, though. With tickets so easy to come by, especially with sites like MongoTickets.com, he could buy the tickets with no hassle and all he'd have to do is take me. I'd do it for him.

I think I'm going to have to be a little more obvious and a little less gentle in my desire to see a concert. Heck, I might even buy the tickets myself and just inform him of our plans. I wonder if that would work?

0 comments: