Less Than Two Weeks And Counting

It looks like I'm going to survive summer vacation after all. I wasn't so sure at the beginning. After being home by myself all school year long, it was an adjustment to having someone here all the time.

And the noise. I still haven't gotten used to the noise that two fighting children make. The fighting is still constant and still loud, but my new motto is, "If you aren't bleeding or dying, I don't want to hear about it."

The kids head back to school September 2nd. I suppose I'll miss the little monsters, but it sure will be nice to get back to my routine. A routine that has gone by the wayside since school let out last year. A routine that keeps my house clean and chaos at bay.

I'll actually get to watch TV again, too. I don't think I've watched an entire show since summer started. Not that I really watch a lot of TV anyway, but I do love The Lifetime Channel. From the time the kids leave in the morning for school to the time they come home in the afternoon, the TV is tuned to Lifetime, whether I'm actually watching it or not. I can't wait!


0 comments: