My Little Inventor

We had Taco Bell for supper tonight because, well, Mom's back is out and standing at a stove to cook is just too hard.

After we left the restaurant, and on our way home, Tim announces out of the blue that he's going to invent a bean machine.

Timothy: I'm going to invent a bean machine. I'm going to be rich!

Rebecca: A bean machine? What for?

Timothy: To fill the bean burritos! Duh! Every restaurant will have one.

Rebecca: You don't need a bean machine to fill bean burritos. They just scoop it on there.

Timothy: But, the bean machine will make it easier. I'll make a thousand-million dollars! I'm going to charge $400 for each bean machine.

Meanwhile, Mike and I are in the front seat listening to all this, trying not to laugh too loudly. The idea of a bean machine was purely genius in his mind, and I was amazed myself that he came up with it. As funny as it was, it did make just a bit of sense.

0 comments: