I Need a Vacation

Have you ever had one of those weeks where it seems that no matter how hard you work, it's never hard enough? Like, someone is hiding in the wings, waiting for you to get just about done with everything, and then throws another five things to do on the pile? This is my week.

Between being mom, maid, wife, caterer, personal shopper, dog groomer, chef, and any other role this family can think of, my work is never done. How I'd love to finish work, retire to my favorite Lazy Boy, and watch TV all evening until bedtime.

My work day begins as soon as my eyes open in the morning, and ends when they close again that night.

I need a vacation. A cruise on a norwegian cruise line perhaps? I wonder if I could get on one without the rest of the family? Wouldn't that be a very Merry Christmas for me!

0 comments: