Jewelry For Christmas

I just recently discovered a really awesome site. I've been spending a great deal of time browsing the merchandise and sending little hint emails to Mike in the hopes of him being perceptive for once and buying me something from there. 

The site is Lauren Klein Jewelry and right now, they are offering free shipping on orders with the code "shp10." The jewelry there is beyond beautiful, and the selection is huge. The item I'm partial to is the personalized jewelry. I love anything that combines my initials/name engraved on something with diamonds and gold. Makes my heart flutter and scores major points for Mikey.

Head on over and take a look for yourself. Purchase something pretty for your special someone and watch those brownie points add up in your favor!

0 comments: