Making a Mental Note

8 more days until Tristan comes home! I'm so excited because he'll be home for an entire month! Of course, this means I have to remember to put him back on the insurance policy.

When he left for college in the fall, we took him off. No sense in paying double (actually I think it was more) for nothing, ya know? But, now that he'll be home for an extended period, we have to put him back on. He's got a lot of catching up to do, and I'm sure Mike isn't too keen on hauling him around.

Those poor auto insurance companies. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to work for one. I can't be the only one that tinkers with their policy on a regular basis. So many rules and regulations. I don't know how they keep up with it all!

So, Tristan will be home and mobile again. I really don't know why I'm so excited. I'm sure if I get to spend even an entire day with him the whole time he's home, I'll be lucky.

0 comments: