How To Lose Weight

Weight, schmeight. I'm so sick of hearing it. I know I need to lose weight. I'm not stupid. I want to lose weight. Really, I do.

It's just so haaaaaaard!

Who wants to eat like a rabbit day in and day out? Who wants to run on a treadmill for hours on end like some hamster on a wheel?

I sure don't. None of it is much fun at all.

But, for my health, I think I should. After all, I made a New Year's resolution about it. Yep, I sure did. It hasn't gotten me very far yet, but I made one. I've started by dressing in my workout clothes each day, hoping to get inspired. I buy lettuce and all the fixin' to have salad for lunch, but end up feeding it all to the guinea pig. He really likes it.

I've even done some research on hoodia, the newest fad on the market for suppressing appetite.Just not sure I want to go down that road just yet.

Hopefully, if I continue to dress the part, inspiration will come my way. It doesn't have to be anything drastic, mind you. Just a little push in the right direction.

0 comments: