Karaoke This Weekend!

Just made plans for a girls' night out this coming weekend! I am so excited!

What could be better than a bunch of middle-aged women drinking too much and singing(terribly) at a karaoke bar?  I say NOTHING!

It wasn't my idea, the karaoke thing, but I don't mind saying I can't wait. I love to sing. I stink at it, but I love to do it. I don't care who hears me. I sing in the car. I sing in the store. I sing when the kids have someone over(this is the best!). It's a passion of mine that doesn't amount to much, but I enjoy it.

I've even looked at karaoke machines in the past thinking it would be fun to host a karaoke party with a bunch of friends. Lord knows it would be cheaper than the bar. But, I've not acted on it yet. We'll see how it goes this weekend. Maybe a shopping spree will be in order?

0 comments: