It's a Shame How Some People Act

It really is. You gotta wonder what goes on in some people's heads when they do things that just don't make any sense.

Take for instance, my friend. She calls me today all upset. Last night, while they slept, someone broke into their motor home and tore it apart. They didn't steal anything. They just vandalized it. For no apparent reason.

I ask you, why would someone, anyone, want to do something like this? I know most will say it was probably just some teenaged kids trying to have a little fun. I've heard it before, and I just don't get it. Do parents not teach their kids right from wrong anymore? Has the world gone so far to hell that kids have to wreck other people's belongings to have fun?

Luckily, she has motorhome insurance to cover the damage. It won't make her feel any safer, though. Nor will it help her keep faith in her fellow man. She's beside herself. She doesn't know what to do. She had it locked and in her driveway, for the goodness sakes!

0 comments: