To Take Them or Not to Take Them?

I asked my doctor at my last visit if he would recommend that I take a weight loss supplement to help me lose weight. He said no, citing that while weight loss pills may help a person lose weight, they don't change what is wrong in the first place. And that is the way we think about food.

There's an old saying that goes, "Eat to live. Don't live to eat."

I don't know about you, but I definitely live to eat. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love to eat.

Unfortunately, my love for food will eventually kill me.

So, on that note, I begin a diet. One that restricts me to only meals and healthy foods. So far, it's not been too bad. It's been almost 2 weeks and I've lost 4 pounds. I'm still thinking about weight loss supplements, but maybe later. I want to see if I can do it on my own first.

0 comments: