A Fun Weekend.....Kind Of

Have you ever noticed that the older you get, the faster time goes by? The three day weekend went way to fast. Had lots going on, but really no plans to speak of beforehand.

Well, except for my niece's birthday party at my brother's house, where they have a trampoline. You know kids. They can't refuse a good romp on a trampoline. Unfortunately.

The party was planned. The trip to the ER was not.

Oh, everything turned out alright. Nobody broke anything, but from all the wailing and crying, you'd think Rebecca broke every bone in her body. Turns out it was just a bruise, but make no mistake. She's milking it for all it's worth.

I told my sister-in-law that I was going to hire a personal injury attorney like everett gaskins hancock to recover the damages, or at least some compensation for the all of Rebecca's whining and inability to do anything, but of course, I was only kidding. She didn't find the joke funny at all.

Some people just have no sense of humor. 

0 comments: