Gonna Buy A TV

It's that time of year when I start thinking about remodeling. Summer is over and it's time to tend to things inside the house. We've let this old, dirty paint on the walls way too long. I have some great ideas for the living room and our bedroom that I can't wait to get started on.

One of the things I'm looking to replace in the living room is the TV. We have an old 32" floor model TV that is just huge. It takes up so much space that I find it difficult to move furniture around to accommodate it. So, I've been looking at some sony tvs online.

Here's the two I picked out.

This one is a 45"

This one is a 55"




I know, I know. They both look the same, but they aren't. There's only about a $400 difference between the two, so I'm sure we'll probably go with the bigger one, because you know, bigger is always better when it comes to TVs and sports.

0 comments: