Christmas 2011

What a wonderful Christmas had by all this year! It was full of good food, great company, and awesome presents. I have to say, I think the kids were really surprised and happy with what they got from Santa this year. It's no secret that we don't have a lot of money, but Santa did his comparison shopping this year and found many good deals. There were clothes, electronics, and jewelry galore!

I was especially good this year and got a Kindle Fire from my wonderful husband, and a pair of diamond earrings from my mommy and daddy. I look beautiful while reading now.

Of course, the best part was that Christmas was at my house this year and we didn't have to travel anywhere. Oh yes, it's the traveling that makes a holiday crappy. Having it at my house meant cooking a huge meal and having a lot of people in the house, but all went well and everyone had a great time. It went so well, in fact, that I may volunteer to have it at my house again next year!

I'm such a glutton for punishment.

How was your Christmas this year?

0 comments: