Small Business Grants

I don't know about you, but it has crossed my mind a time or two that starting a business of my own might be a good way to go. I mean, with being disabled, running a business from my home makes perfect sense. Unfortunately, the idea also terrifies me, mainly because of the start up costs and the risk involved in "losing everything" if it doesn't pan out.

I found a really cool website where they help you find legit small business grants for just such a purpose. The site is full of information and how-tos to find grants and start up monies for a new business. Did you know that local and federal governments are just waiting for entrepreneurs to claim this free money? Why, you ask? Well, by starting a new business, you are creating new jobs for others in your community and also increases tax revenue. It's all good for the economy, dontcha know.

Also, many major corporations have foundations specifically for giving money to new business owners to either start a business or expand an existing one. All in the name of enhancing the community. It's really a win-win for all.

If you're in the market to start a new business, check this site out. You just may be on the road to success in no time!

0 comments: