Criminal Minds

Have you ever seen it?

I am hooked. I'm up to season 5, and let me tell you, I've learned a lot.

I've even started profiling the children.

"Mom, I don't feel good today. I need to stay home from school."

"Hmm....are you now?"

"Yes. My head hurts and my nose is stuffy. I think I have a cold."

Feeling the forehead. "You don't have a fever. Are you sure you're sick or is there some other reason you don't want to go to school?"

Sniffling, "I'm sick, Mom. I'm going back to bed."

"What are you really saying? What's going on at school that you don't want to go? Last night you said you had a test in Science today. Is that it? You don't want to take the test?"

"Mom, I feel horrible. I can make up the test when I go back."

Making the 'I'm keeping my eye on you' motion with two fingers from my eyes to his, "Alright, but I'm keeping my eye on you. You'd better be sick."

0 comments: