Almost Finished

I've been working hard to finish remodeling the living room. It's taken me quite some time to get the painting done, what with my limited eyesight and all, but it's finally done. Well, the painting part, that is. All that's left to do is to put in new carpet.


See? I have wonderful hardwood floors, but they need to be refinished, and Mike doesn't like hardwood floors. No matter how much I discuss the possibilities with him, he's insistent on carpet. So.....


We used to have carpet in the living room. When we first moved in, it had an off-white berber carpet that had some questionable stains and a slightly funky smell. I tried all sorts of stain removers and urine odor removal carpet austin cleaners, to no avail. It wasn't long before we tore the carpeting out. We've been living with the unfinished hardwood ever since.

Speaking of carpet stain and odor removal, check out http://www.thesteamteam.com/austin-cleaning-services/upholstery.shtml. Here you'll find many options for carpet and upholstery cleaning.


0 comments: