Criminal Minds

Contributed by Allen Mooney


Have you guys ever watched that show Criminal Minds? I’m not usually into stuff like that but I really love this one for some reason – I think it has to do with the fact that the show really lets you into the character’s personal lives so you get a feel for what it’s like to actually be in the FBI and you get to follow along with the crime solving which is pretty fun, too. I got expertsatellite when I moved here and it’s really the only show I spend time watching – since I work from home I’ve been able to catch up with old episodes since A&E usually runs a bunch during the day. The show itself has gotten darker and darker the longer I watch it and you know, I guess that’s just a reflection of what viewers want. I can’t imagine why in the world people would act the way they do on this show but it’s crazy to imagine people like this really exist and that they’re out there.