Duct Tape Tote

Check out how creative my daughter is! Of course, I take full responsibility for her creativity. She is her mother's daughter, after all.



Isn't it great? She made this tote completely out of duct tape. When my mom asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she told her, "Duct tape!"

My mom looked at her like she was crazy, but Becky explained what she wanted and why. So, my mom went shopping for duct tape and bought her several rolls of various colors and patterns. Becky set to work immediately making this tote.



I love that she made this not from a pattern, but from her own imagination. She added a piece of velcro for the closure and a strap I had laying around from an old camera bag. It's actually sturdy enough to carry a few notebooks and a couple of text books for school!

I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

0 comments: