Having Fun With The Kindle

What a wonderful world the Kindle Fire has opened for me. I've already told you that I've been reading the Of Witches and Warlocks series, and that has been phenomenal, but what I haven't told you is that I've found a terrific site that specifically caters to the free and bargain books on Amazon. It's called Pixel of Ink, and it is wonderful!

I know you can just go on Amazon yourself and look at all the free and reduced priced books yourself, but this site features several books each day that fall into those categories. What I like about it is, it has exposed me to many books that I probably wouldn't have taken a second look at myself.

For instance, I'm a big paranormal fan. I tend to only look at books that fall into that category. However, I do, on occasion, like to read romance novels, or mystery books. Actually taking the time to seek out these other books never seems to register with my brain for some reason. When I look for something to read, I always turn to the paranormal. Just think of all the books I'm missing out on by doing this! With Pixel of Ink, I am notified each time they feature a different book, and am exposed to all different genres of books.

Since I spend so much time on Facebook, I went to their page and "LIKED" it. This way, I get each notification from them on my wall. I also opted to have an email sent to me with each featured book throughout the day. This way, I never miss what they have to offer. I've already downloaded hundreds of free books. So many, in fact, that I'm wondering how I'm going keep them all organized. Just when I say to myself, "There. I think I should have enough books to keep me going for a while," Pixel of Ink will feature another book that I can't live without.

If you love to read, and have a Kindle, I highly recommend you check them out!

0 comments: