Of Witches And Warlocks

Oh my goodness, you guys. This series I am currently reading has me glued to my Kindle for hours on end. I've read the first four books and am almost halfway through the fifth and final book of the series. The series is called Of Witches and Warlocks, and it's written by a very imaginative lady by the name of Lacey Weatherford. If you're into the paranormal type of thing, witches, vampires, etc., then I highly recommend you give it a try.

What I love about the whole story is the fact that the main characters, Vance and Portia, seem so real, despite the whole fiction story line, that is. I can just picture how good looking Vance is, and how innocent Portia is. It's like you've made a couple of new friends after reading the books. I'm going to be kind of sad once I'm done reading this last book, though. It's going to be hard to let Vance and Portia go.

On the upside, the author just announced that there will be a spin-off series coming in the near future called, Of Witches and Demons, so I'm really looking forward to that. I'm sure the main characters will be different, but hey, making a couple new friends never hurt anyone!

0 comments: