On Dating

Call me old fashioned, but the way people go about dating nowadays has me totally confused and quite frankly, terrified. I'm thankful that I don't have to worry about it anymore because, a: I'm married, and 2: If and when I ever am not (God forbid), I'm not going there again.

I can't believe the number of free online dating sites out there. I understand the need to meet someone new, and even the challenges in doing so, but dating online? How can you date someone you've never seen in person before? And, how can you commit to meeting someone in person that you've talked to online? To me, the risk is high. You really have no idea who you've been talking to for months and months before you actually meet them.

I guess I am old fashioned when it comes to matters of the heart.

0 comments: